[Erp5-users] ERP5 Moduels

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 31 09:32:31 CEST 2005

Some modules are available as business templates.

http://openbrick.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/erp5_bt5/

We have a document which explains how to install business templates. It is
the only document we have in French (sorry). If someone wants to translate
it to English, it would be very nice.

Moreover, the ERP5 modules are actually of 2 sort
	- the ones which are in the framework
	- the ones which are in business templates

For example, the MRP is in the framework (and used in production in multiple
sites) but is not in business templates yet.

JPS.