[Erp5-users] Debian installation

Vicente Ferrando vicente at ferrando.name
Sun Feb 20 10:50:04 CET 2005

	Hi Woodelf,

	I tryed it a pair of months ago with no luck. I instaled every supposed
zope and product version compatible with ERP5 but it din't work. Even
tryed to fix what zope complained about on the zope products. And then
zope was able to start and the products seemed to be ok. But then, when
an instance of ERP5 Product was added more errors appeared. And
definetly gave up.

	The only way I found to see ERP5 working is using the Live CD. I'm
playing with it right now. But I don't know yet if it'll be posible to
install ERP5 from the live CD to a already working Debian system. Live
CD is based on Mandrake.

	Kind regards