[Erp5-users] ERP5 Live CD version 1.0rc1

Giorgio gio at erp5.it
Sat Jan 22 19:56:10 CET 2005

Well done, it works !!! Just had to try on a couple of PCs

few comments:

- I'm not able to set boot options booting from the CD (like noapic).
On some PCs is essential to being able to boot.
- during boot you get the login prompt, just wait few seconds and X starts.
- apparently any configuration change to the Mandrake environment (like
ip address) is lost at reboot.
- the database is EMPTY. Ok now we have the BT but would be nice to have
also a preconfigured DB.

Gio