[Erp5-users] Just a splash window...

alessandro bottoni alessandro.bottoni at infinito.it
Thu Jan 20 16:33:14 CET 2005

Alle 22:49, mercoledì 19 gennaio 2005, Yoshinori Okuji ha scritto:
> After you do "Add ERP5 Site", you get a "barebone" ERP5 site. At this
> stage, your ERP5 site has almost nothing usable. But, once we publish
> Business Templates, you can simply install them into your ERP5 site and
> start using it for your business.

Thanks for this explanation. It clears most of my doubts.

At this point, it is clear that I (we?) will have to wait for the Business
Templates. I just cannot figure out how to use ERP5 without any working
example to play with and without any code snippet to study.

> In the first Live CD, we will provide an ERP5 site which already has
> some Business Templates installed. Also, we are planning to make a
> public repository for Business Templates so that you can easily
> download new Business Templates to add more features into your own ERP5
> site.

I like this modular and community-oriented approach. I hope to see the Live CD
and a repository full of Business Templates very soon.

Thanks again for the info and congratulations for the nice job done so far.