[Erp5-users] Not able to install ERP5Site.

Vicente Ferrando vicente at ferrando.name
Thu Dec 16 16:50:41 CET 2004

  Hi everybody,

  I've recently found the interesting possibilities ERP5 has. And
decided to
give it a try. Unfortunately, I'm geting a little bit fustrated because
of
the many difficulties to make it work.

  After 3 days changing the needed Zope products versions, changing a
few
lines in ERP5 CVS files to correct errors Zope reports on startup and so
on,
I've achieved to start the Zope instance where ERP5 is installed. ERP5
products are correctly installed according to Zope control panel.

  But now I can not import demo.zexp (from another branch in the CVS by
the
way), neither install ERP5Site. I don't know what are the correct steps
make it work after installing it as a Zope Product.

  When I try to install ERP5Site Zope complains with this message:
"The specified module, zsqlbrain.py, couldn't be found. (Also, an error
occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)"

  And zsqlbrain.py module is in ZSQLCatalog dir.

  Any advice on what should i do next?

  Best regards and thanks on advance.