Fwd: RE: [Erp5-users] ERP5 after instalation

Daniel Fernández dnfesp at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 23:45:49 CEST 2004

I think the project is like in a clean up mode, there has been work in order
to stabilize the system I think, I know of this by looking at the cvs.

Last thing core developers said (to me at least) is that they are working to
complete some business templates in order to make this stuff usable for the
common people.

I think we will not see any notable progress until the sprint in Paris gets
done.

So you will have to wait a little. Give them some more time, last time I
tried to install ERP5 many many problems I got the first time were gone now,
so seems that the fun is just beginning... I hope so..

Daniel Fernandez
dnfesp at hotmail.com