[Erp5-users] Installing Coramy

Guillaume Michon guillaume at nexedi.com
Thu Jul 29 10:29:52 CEST 2004

I suppose you found these business templates in a 'tests' directory. These
business templates are not complete : some skins lack (test directories
contain business templates to test their behavior, not the UI)

For now, no fully completed business template does exist. We are working on
building them and will make them available when they will be ready.