[Erp5-users] About the installation of ERP5

Manel Marin manel3 at wanadoo.es
Thu Jul 1 08:43:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have the ERP5 installed.

As the demo is broken I have tried to add a "ERP5 Site" to the root
folder, but it has no index_html

A good idea would be to have a minimal operative site when adding a
"ERP5 Site".

I suppose it is matter of adding other "ERP5 items" but for many test I
have done I receive an "Add ERP5 Zero Stock Rule" which I do not know
how to fix.

I would apreciate a quick start doc with the minimum steps to play a
little with ERP5, this should be fast to prepare...

- When do you expect to have it available?

Best regards,