[Erp5-users] ERP5 on distros other than Mandrake 9.2

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Tue Jun 15 09:33:44 CEST 2004

Le Lundi 14 Juin 2004 14:32, David Bain a écrit :
> I'd like to get pointers on setting up ERP5 with
> Fedora.  Has anyone done this?

I guess no one has done this yet. You can find RPMS and RPMS for Mandrake
10.0 here :
http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/10.0/RPMS/
http://nexedi.org/static/Mandrake/10.0/SRPMS/

So it may be possible to convert our RPMS for some other distro. But
actually, the easiest way to get it installed is to use Mandrake 10.0.

  Sebastien.

Sebastien ROBIN

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system