[Erp5-report] ERP5, ERP5Subversion, erp5_bt5

cvsdigest nobody at cvs.erp5.org
Wed Dec 21 19:29:00 CET 2005

User:   kevin
Date:   2005-12-21 19:13:14
Module: erp5_bt5

    * Add parameter to AccountModule_getAvailableGapList to add an empty item in the generated list.

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_getAvailableGapList.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_getAvailableGapList.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

User:   kevin
Date:   2005-12-21 19:18:26
Module: ERP5

    Directory /cvsroot/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences added to the repository

    A bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/-
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/-?rev=&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
    A bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/New
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/New?rev=&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
    A bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/directory
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/directory?rev=&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

User:   kevin
Date:   2005-12-21 19:19:11
Module: ERP5

    * "Section Category" in AccountingPreferences_view is no longer required.
    * Display None category in Section Category list of Preference_view form.
    * Add default_site_preference from erp5_accounting.

    M bootstrap/erp5_core/bt/change_log
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/bt/change_log.diff?r1=1.14&r2=1.15
    M bootstrap/erp5_core/bt/description
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/bt/description.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7
    M bootstrap/erp5_core/bt/template_path_list
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/bt/template_path_list.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
    A bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/default_site_preference.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/PathTemplateItem/portal_preferences/default_site_preference.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
    M bootstrap/erp5_core/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_core/AccountingPreferences_view/my_preferred_accounting_transaction_gap.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_core/AccountingPreferences_view/my_preferred_accounting_transaction_gap.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
    M bootstrap/erp5_core/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_core/AccountingPreferences_view/my_preferred_accounting_transaction_section_category.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_core/AccountingPreferences_view/my_preferred_accounting_transaction_section_category.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
    M bootstrap/erp5_core/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_core/Preference_view/my_preferred_section_category.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_core/Preference_view/my_preferred_section_category.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

User:   aurel
Date:   2005-12-21 19:24:00
Module: ERP5Subversion

    import LOG and WARNING

    M Tool/SubversionTool.py
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5Subversion/Tool/SubversionTool.py.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

User:   aurel
Date:   2005-12-21 19:24:25
Module: ERP5Subversion

    import old base64 method if new not present

    M SubversionClient.py
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5Subversion/SubversionClient.py.diff?r1=1.1.1.1&r2=1.2

--
Generated by cvsdigest 1.2 http://www.nongnu.org/cvsdigest/