[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] ERP5-MASTER rNone : 4074 Tests, 3779 Errors, 0 Failures, 4 Skips

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Mon Aug 5 18:11:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

The state of COMP474, one testnode slave in Bulgaria, was quite strange.
There was some old processes that were not killed properly by the
testnode. Also, strangely, the testnode had an uptime lower than the
uptime of the machine, so may be someone killed or restarted it.

I killed useless processes, let's see if the result is better.

   Seb.