[Erp5-dev] Search text

pavel lstiburek plstiburek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:56:46 CEST 2012

I have encountered a problem with searching by address fulltext in Person
Module. When using Address Search Key: Default (ExactMatch) and Search
Expression: Some City 3, I´m given results of all persons living in some
city and others having 3 in address (found 700 records).

After switching Address Search Key to Keyword, results are better (150 records),

BUT after switching to next page it is showing page 2 / 35 - 700 records.

Result again contains Some City 7,Some Other City 3, etc.

Sumarized: Searching with Search Key Keyword is working at first listbox
page, but other pages seems like been searching with default search key
which is ExactMatch.

Is it possible to change default Search Key to keyword?

Pavel Lstiburek