[Erp5-dev] Error ERP installation using SlapOs

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Feb 9 16:40:16 CET 2012

Hi,

Cédric will help you on this. He is in charge of SlapOS community and
recently taught how to install ERP5 to a couple of developers incl.me.

There is also a Debian package (please do not use the one in official
Debian repos. on Ubuntu since Ubuntu introduced "features" in python
which can cause some pytjon Debian packages to fail on Ubuntu).

It would also be a good occasion to try the new "binary cache" in
SlapOS. This binary cache takes a snapshot of a buildout result on one
server and uploads it to a cache. Another server with the same specs
thus does not need to launch buildout again. X509 signatures to create
some trust on binaries.