[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-users] [rafael at nexedi.com: Russian Accounting]

Kazuhiko Shiozaki kazuhiko at nexedi.com
Fri Mar 25 10:11:43 CET 2011

Hi Vera,

On 24/03/2011 21:58, Kazuhiko Shiozaki wrote:
>> 1. Certainly you can make erp5_l10n_ru from raskon.org available on
>> svn.erp5.org with remark that it was contributed by Raskon.
>
> Thanks! I will soon import erp5_accounting_l10n_ru with the appropriate
> copyright notice and the acknowledgement.

I just imported erp5_accounting_l10_ru in the following url:
https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/bt5/erp5_accounting_l10n_ru

The only differences from
http://www.raskon.org/hg/raskon/erp5_accounting_l10n_ru/file/d4cc2e55386e are:
* remove bt/publication_url and bt/short_title whose content is 'None'
string.
* add bt/revision.
* fix small typos in bt/description.
* remove .hgignore and .hg_archival.txt

If you find anything wrong, please let me know.

Thank you again!
--
Kazuhiko Shiozaki, Nexedi SA Senior Consultant
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP