[Erp5-dev] Error creating a New Discussion Thread

Rômulo Machado romulo.machado5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:11:34 CET 2011

Hi!

When I try add a new Discussion Thread I see this following error:

"Traceback (innermost last):

Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
Module None, line 34, in Base_doAction
<PythonScript at /erp5/Base_doAction used for
/erp5/discussion_thread_module>
Line 34
Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.Folder, line 458, in newContent
Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.Folder, line 165, in newContent
Module Products.ERP5Type.ERP5Type, line 384, in constructInstance
AttributeError: None"

Can anybody help me, please?

--
Rômulo dos Santos Corrêa Machado