[Erp5-dev] Error on 'getPreferredHtmlStyleDevelopperMode'

Julien Muchembled jm at nexedi.com
Tue Feb 22 17:13:31 CET 2011

Le 02/22/11 17:06, Cédric de Saint Martin a écrit :
> Concerning the "old" instance, I did not upgrade the BTs before upgrading the products.
And this should never be done.

> Is there a way to upgrade them (the bts) without launching erp5?
No. We always make sure that after upgrading products, it is at least possible to start the instance and upgrade BT. If it's not possible, then there is a bug.

> This instance is unusable for now, I can't upgrade from browser.
So this would be a bug. What is the revision of your products, before and after the upgrade ?
What error do you have ?

Regards,
Julien