[Erp5-dev] Error on 'getPreferredHtmlStyleDevelopperMode'

Julien Muchembled jm at nexedi.com
Tue Feb 22 17:01:58 CET 2011

Le 02/22/11 16:44, Cédric de Saint Martin a écrit :
> Hi,
> I came across the same kind of problems today.
> Shouldn't it be written on the "upgrade note" page of the wiki? I thought I just broke my instance and created a new one instead of downgrading.

Downgrade ?

trunk was broken from friday evening to yesterday, but now it should be ok.

Does it still fail, you upgrade both products and BT at exactly the same revision ?

And given that there is some automatic migration with latest revision of products, I don't think downgrade is possible.

Regards,
Julien