[Erp5-dev] DiscussionThread PropertySheet Issue

d.camata at gmail.com d.camata at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:25:17 CET 2011

Hello everybody, it's me AGAIN.

I created a PropertySheet like this:

class DiscussionThread:
> """
> DiscussionThread properties and categories
> """
> _properties = (
> # Rating property
> { 'id' : 'rating',
> 'description' : 'the rating of the thread',
> 'type' : 'string',
> 'mode' : 'w' },
> )

And assigned it to my DiscussionThread type in portal_types. But now, when I
try to create a DiscussionThread object I have the following error:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
  Module None, line 8, in Folder_create
   - <PythonScript at /erp5/Folder_create used for
/erp5/discussion_thread_modulo>
   - Line 8
  Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.Folder, line 458, in newContent
  Module Products.ERP5Type.Document.Folder, line 165, in newContent
  Module Products.ERP5Type.ERP5Type, line 384, in constructInstance
AttributeError: None

When I undo the property sheet assigment it works.

Can anybody give me a light, please?
--
Douglas Camata
Graduando em Ciência da Computação (UENF)

Blog: http://blog.douglascamata.net
Github: http://github.com/douglasamata
Twitter: @douglascamata <http://twitter.com/douglascamata>
<http://twitter.com/douglascamata>Skype: douglas_camata