[Erp5-dev] Errors installing on difffent distros

Boris Kocherov bk at raskon.org
Fri Aug 27 09:17:00 CEST 2010

Hi,
if you are going to fix the command, take in account:
1. `lsb_release --short --codename` should be used instead of direct
indication of specific Ubuntu (Debian) version
2. for automatic architecture selection by apt should be used smth like
reprepro.
3. as erp5 is not main software for Ubuntu/Debian the source.list should be
changed to source.list.d/erp5.list
The samples are
http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu#AddingtheERP5APTRepository
http://www.raskon.org/hg/misc_files/file/3998f8ae317c/debs

On 27/08/10 09:58, Łukasz Nowak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> * Peter Schubert [2010-08-26 22:37:31 +0200]:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > thanks for the fast answers, i try now the
> > https://www.tiolive.com/grid/help
> > installation from tiolive to install an erp5.
> >
> > In both commands for ubuntu are small, hard errors:
> > original:
> >
> > $ sudo echo "deb http://software.tiolive.com/packages/ubuntulinux/10.04/i386/ ./" > /etc/apt/sources.list
> >
> > overrides the /etc/apt/sources.list
> > please fix it to:
> >
> > $ sudo echo "deb http://software.tiolive.com/packages/ubuntulinux/10.04/i386/ ./" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> Thank you for this fix.
>
> This command shall use tee trick, like this:
>
> $ echo "deb http://software.tiolive.com/packages/ubuntulinux/10.04/i386/ ./" | sudo tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> I will fix this ASAP.
>
> > I will post success or fail reports.
>
> We will be very glad.
>
> Regards,
> Luke

Crisis had come unexpectedly, just as winter comes unexpectedly to
Russia every year.