[Erp5-dev] Upcoming Open-Source Event, Natal, Brazil, 23-27th August

Jacques Honoré jacques at tiolive.com
Wed Jul 14 10:36:25 CEST 2010

Dear ERP5 Developers,

We organise the OSOE Summer Camp in Brazil, Natal from the 23th to the 27th of
August.

I invite you to join us for this event so we can share our experience with ERP5
and discuss about the future of ERP5.

It is also a good opportunity for you to discover the TioLive platform and learn
how it can be useful for you to develop for ERP5.

Detail planning, accommodation and Registration are available on
www.osoe-project.org/summercamp

I am looking forward to meet you in Brazil.

Regards,
Jacques

--
Jacques Honoré, TioLive Community Manager
+33 (0)6 99 29 50 55