[Erp5-dev] getSimulationState - strage behaviour on ZEO cluster

Patrick Prodöhl patrick.prodoehl at logica.com
Sun Apr 11 22:41:15 CEST 2010

Hi Bartek,

I have seen this kind of behaviour only in combination of ERP5 and ZEO.
Anyway, I've adapted this procedure for all my ZEO setups (i.e. running
Plone, etc.).

Last but not least, if you have a cronjob doing an automatic restart of the
single instances (i.e. once per week), you should put a "sleep 120" between
each "zopectl restart" line to avoid the parallel startup of two instances
at the (nearly) same time.

HTH,
- Patrick