[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] r33653 vincent - /erp5/trunk/products/ZSQLCatalog/Operator/ComparisonOperator.py

Vincent Pelletier vincent at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 11 17:13:48 CET 2010

On Thursday 11 March 2010 14:37:11 nobody at svn.erp5.org wrote:
> Author: vincent
> Date: Thu Mar 11 15:37:10 2010
> New Revision: 33653

> Log:
> Fix "ORDER BY" expression part generated by fulltext operators.
>
> This was always broken, and went unnoticed because of another breakage:
>  these expressions were never rendered in final SQL. That will be fixed in
>  a separate commit.

Digging further that "other breakage", I realised current behaviour is was not
broken. Namely, an "order by" expression *will* be properly added (and valid
thanks to this commit) *iif* catalog parameters contain a "sort_on" parameter
containing the name of the column used in the fulltext expression.

For example:

portal_catalog(
  SeachableText="foo -BAR version:001",
  order_by_list=[('SearchableText', ), ],
)

But it must not (and will not) be added to the query if order_by_list is
omitted. This is tested by r33661.

Also, this commit (r33653) broke a test case, which was fixed by r33660.

--
Vincent Pelletier