[Erp5-dev] Install ERP5 on Mandriva 2010 using buildout

Abou Mariam matotouraki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 16:35:30 CET 2009

Hello,

As mentionned on the page http://www.erp5.org/DownloadBuildout, I tryed to
install ERP5 using buildout but I have the following error : IOError: [Errno
ftp error] (110, 'Connection timed out')

However, I print the url of the file (
ftp://ftp.tummy.com/pub/python-memcached/ ) by unzipping the
setuptools-0.6c11-py2.4.egg and adding print in the package_index.py script.
( Is there a simple way to have the url even in the error message?)
I have download the file with Konqueror but impossible with firefox!

How can I use the downloaded file ( python-memcached-1.45.tar.gz ) with
buildout? Or where are listed the urls in order to replace the ftp url by
another one ?

Mato

Regards