[Erp5-dev] upgrade BusnessTemplate "a lot of open files"

Vincent Pelletier vincent at nexedi.com
Wed Dec 16 16:00:55 CET 2009

On Tuesday 15 December 2009 22:19:53 Boris Kocherov wrote:
> The Error "a lot of opening files" appears during the bt updating.

Hi.

Could you reproduce that error in a unit test ? (changing ulimit to make it
fire with a "reasonable" dataset should be acceptable, as long as it doesn't
require root access nor taints on other tests)
I'm quite surprised (impressed ?) that we didn't get that error here yet (as I
know of).

Vincent Pelletier