[Erp5-dev] upgrade BusnessTemplate "a lot of open files"

Boris Kocherov bk at raskon.org
Tue Dec 15 23:19:53 CET 2009

Hello,

The Error "a lot of opening files" appears during the bt updating. The nature
of this Error is the size of the dictionary which contains fileobjects. This
dictionary is created for copping the objects to TrashBin. My opinion is
1) during the object copping inside the same storage there is no sense to use
import/export.
2) if we use import/export so the connections should be different and each
connection should relate to it's storage.
3) what is the reason to return the dictionary of opened files if it's
possible to return the dictionary of subobjects' copies?

Temporary i've fixed the problem
https://www.raskon.org/hg/erp5/trunk-patched/.hg/patches/file/fa5db536d2a3/TrashBin_fix_too_many_open_files.patch

For the most suitable decision of the problem i need your opinion.

Best regards,
 Boris Kocherov