[Erp5-dev] Unreorganized ERP5 Documentation

Łukasz Nowak luke at nexedi.com
Wed Sep 23 09:19:56 CEST 2009

Hello Reza,

On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 22:54 +0700, Muhamad Reza wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did ERP5 documented about "Business Template" because I cannot find
> the documentation on this link
> https://www.myerp5.com/kb/documentation_section/developer/bt5/bt5-Web/view ?
>
> In this case I only found How-to install Bt and How-to create it but I
> cannot find documentation for business template from ERP5. (i.e
> business template for accounting.)

There is documentation about Business Templates on wiki:

http://www.erp5.org/HowToInstallBusinessTemplates

Documentation about how to manage Business Template installation. This
is from user point of view.

http://www.erp5.org/HowToCreateBusinessTemplates

Documentation explaining how to create, export, modify and work with
Business Templates. This is developer oriented information.

You are welcome to contribute to those wiki pages.