[Erp5-dev] Erp5-dev Digest, Vol 58, Issue 6

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Sun Aug 16 23:31:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Chetan Kumar <chetankumar at vsnl.net> wrote:

> Muhamad Reza wrote:
>

>> @Chetan Kumar <chetankumar at vsnl.net <mailto:chetankumar at vsnl.net>>
>>   I thought that installation of ERP5 is very difficult. ERP5 just focused
>> for on Mandriva Users. ERP5 should be used for any linux distro.
>> Furthermore, ERP5 documentation is not complete yet. I infer that the
>> developer laziness, it has to be changed.
>>

> It is not difficult after the first time. It has become VERY easy with
> buildout
> Chetan

All of most installation cases are same. They will not getting a
difficulties after the first time they installed it. On the other hand,
completion of instructions and documentation is the most important in Open
Source Software. It'll be no value without that. Moreover, ERP5's have a
GREAT design & architecture.

Regards,

Reza