[Erp5-dev] accounting reports

chhipa taak ch.taak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:26:02 CET 2008

Hi,
When I try to access accounting reports e.g. trial balance, balance
sheet etc.. I am getting the following error.

Accounting
Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: report_view

Log entry..

Time 2008/10/29 17:24:53.629 GMT+10
User Name (User Id) taak(taak)
Request URL http://192.168.1.220:8080/erp5/accounting_module/AccountModule_viewAccountStatementReport
Exception Type AttributeError
Exception Value report_view

Traceback (innermost last):

•Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
•Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
•Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
•Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
•Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
•Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 324, in _exec
•Module None, line 202, in Base_callDialogMethod
<PythonScript at /erp5/Base_callDialogMethod used for /erp5/accounting_module>
Line 202
•Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 341, in guarded_apply
•Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 363, in builtin_guarded_apply
•Module Products.ERP5Form.Report, line 137, in __call__

Only balance sheet is working in Open Office format but that also is
giving the balance of 0.