[Erp5-dev] Property Management Module

chhipa taak ch.taak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:17:29 CEST 2008

Hi,I am exploring ERP5 to use it as a property management system and have
couple of questions regarding this

*) Can I map properties such villa,flat etc to products? what we need is
selling of properties which involves reservation,booking, payment plans and
transfer of property from one buyer to another.
*) If not from where to start to develop our own property management system
in ERP5? I have just explored ERP5 from user point of view and need
information regarding the development of our own property management module
linking it with accounting module.

best regards,
Taak