[Erp5-dev] PropertExistence Constraint and acquired properties

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon Sep 15 10:26:12 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm using PropertyExistence Constraint for Organisation portal type to
check is address is defined.

Well - this class is not working for "virtual" properties using
storage_id, as test object.hasProperty('default_address_city') returns
0, even if object.getProperty('default_address_city') returns proper
value.

Of course I'll create my own Constraint class for such properties, but
I'd like to know what is your opinion in this case. Shall it be another
Constraint or shall PropertyExistence support such situation? (Or maybe
there is Constraint class for this case which I missed?)

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.