[Erp5-dev] Currency Exchange Cell portal type definition

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Thu Aug 28 12:32:18 CEST 2008

On Thursday 28 August 2008 11:25:13 Aurélien Calonne wrote:
> Le Thursday 28 August 2008 10:49:13 Łukasz Nowak, vous avez écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Currency Exchange Cell do not have any security-related workflow
> > associated. But it do not have Acquire Local Roles set.
> >
> > Is it a bug, or shall I set security separately set for Currency
> > Exchange Cell portal type?
>
> I think there is no local roles defined on Currency Exchange Cells because
> they can only be modified throught the listbox on the Currency Exchange
> Line. And so it depends on local roles defined on the line. It even seems
> there is no default view for cells so no way to modified them except
> passing through the line.

Generally speaking, this is a wrong behavior, and it should have been fixed
after _edit in Base had been modified.

The implementation of Currency Exchange Cell in erp5_base is pretty bad. We
are planning to fix it in near future.

YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi KK President / Nexedi SA CTO
http://www.nexedi.co.jp/