[Erp5-dev] Deeper containers consumption

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Jun 13 09:58:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 2008-06-12, 22:59:41
Jean-Paul Smets <jp at nexedi.com> wrote:

> Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > On 2008-06-12, 15:22:19
> > Jean-Paul Smets <jp at nexedi.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Let me clarify.
> >>
> >> Luke: are talking about the resource of the container (ex. parcel,
> >> box, bag, etc.) or the resource contained in the container (ex.
> >> book, pen, meat).
> >>

> > I was talking about resource of the Container, not resource of
> > Container Line. To be not misunderstood I've send this test.
> >

> I my opinion, base categories need to be configured so that
> acquisition works in the situation you described. (ie. include
> container portal types in the list of acquirable types for source /
> destination)

That's what I proposed
http://mail.nexedi.com/pipermail/erp5-dev/2008-June/001956.html

Additionaly start/stop date shall be acquired.

Is test attached in
http://mail.nexedi.com/pipermail/erp5-dev/2008-June/001954.html
acceptable to be added to test suite?

> > I haven't run into any problems with resources related with
> > Container Line, as (AFAIK) Container Line is not movement, is it?
> >
> Right
> > Regards,
> > Luke

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.