[Erp5-dev] Conversion applied consistency class

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu May 29 14:38:59 CEST 2008

Hello,

Long time ago, in not so far away galaxy we've got problem with
accounting and unconverted transactions.[1]

Today we know, that using good combination of supported accounting
simulation states in preferences, we are able to filter out
transactions, which aren't converted.

To force users to do conversion, I've created ConversionApplied
Constraint. Attached. Feel free to commit it to repository, if you like
to.

Any comments welcome about this class.

BTW: Are there any guidelines about how to create best Constraints? Or
which Constraint class from core is good to write such guideline?

[1]http://mail.nexedi.com/pipermail/erp5-dev/2007-September/001364.html
``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.