[Erp5-dev] Files in DMS image_module - supported?

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Tue May 6 09:27:26 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 09:10, Łukasz Nowak wrote:
> Argh! It depends on what I do.
>
> If I added something, what is recognized as File, without choosing
> portal type by hand it goes into document_module.
>
> But I added a.out, chosen Image portal type. It is put into
> image_module, but recognized as File. Is it a bug or feature?

I think it should be counted as a bug. :)

But, honestly, I don't know what should happen in this case. One way is to
show an error message, such as "Your file was not recognized as an image".
Or, implicitly switching to File. I don't know what the best is.

Regards,
YO
--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi CTO
ERP5: Full Featured High End Open Source ERP