[Erp5-dev] upgrading issue

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Wed Apr 30 18:28:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

I was in proces of upgrading a site from 18850 to 20821.

After updating Products and first Business Template (which was a catalog
template) I cannot view any form, except the Title Page.

Exception follows:
     *  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
       __traceback_info__:
here.portal_selections.getSelectionInvertModeFor(request['selection_name'])
and 'filter_on' or 'filter'
     * Module Python expression
"here.portal_selections.getSelectionInvertModeFor(request['selection_name'])
and 'filter_on' or 'filter'", line 1, in <expression>
     * Module Products.ERP5Form.SelectionTool, line 368, in
getSelectionInvertModeFor
     * Module Products.ERP5Form.SelectionTool, line 202, in getSelectionFor
     * Module Products.ERP5Form.SelectionTool, line 1249, in
_getSelectionFromContainer
     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 704, in setstate
     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 758, in _setstate
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 495, in setGhostState
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 488, in getState
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 436, in _persistent_load
     * Module ZODB.Connection, line 208, in get
     * Module ZODB.serialize, line 476, in getGhost

TypeError: issubclass() arg 1 must be a class

It looks like a problem concerning SelectionTool, but what's a
GhostState? ooOOOOooooOOooOOOooo :)
Has anybody encountered such a problem?

Mikolaj