[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] r20588 - in /erp5/trunk/products/ERP5/bootstrap/erp5_core: SkinTemplateItem/p...

Aurélien Calonne aurel at nexedi.com
Thu Apr 17 11:09:11 CEST 2008

Le Wednesday 16 April 2008 18:21:39 Łukasz Nowak, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,

Hello

> On 2008-04-16, 15:39:16
>
> nobody at svn.erp5.org wrote:
> > Author: aurel
> > Date: Wed Apr 16 17:39:15 2008
> > New Revision: 20588
> >
> >        <dictionary>
> >          <item>
> > -            <value>
> > <string>preferences/getPreferredAccountingTransactionSimulationStateList<
> >/string> </value>
> > +            <value>
> > <string>python:here.Base_getTranslatedWorkflowStateItemList(wf_id=\'accou
> >      </pickle>
>
> I'd like to know, if is it possible to have some kind of convention, to
> not to hardcode workflow ids and similar in code?

Sorry, it comes from a copy and paste, thanks for notifying it, I will change
it.

> Would it be possible to have some kind of configuration, like
> 'default_accounting_workflow' somewhere or fetching possible state
> list based on object/portal type? I seen many commits, which was
> avoiding workflow id hardcoding after some requests, but right now this
> habit is coming back...

I think it has already been discussed on this list but no solutions has been
retained for  now.
For my case I will make a library specific to order so that if you have to
change the default workflow id to use yours, you will only need to do it in
the library.

--
Aurélien