[Erp5-dev] "category doesn't exists" during bt installation in test

Jacek Medrzycki jacek at erp5.pl
Thu Apr 10 17:35:23 CEST 2008

When running test environment, I install a set of business templates.
Upon installation of some_bt, I got the following error:

  File "/data/zope/unit_test/Products/ERP5Type/ERP5Type.py", line 586,
in updateLocalRolesOnSecurityGroups
<...>
  File "Script (Python)", line 66, in ERP5Type_asSecurityGroupId
SecurityRoleDefinitionError: Category 'group/xxxx/yyyy' doesn't exist

However, some_bt DOES DEFINE such categories. In "Categories" text area
I have:
group
(as some property of group base category is redefined by this bt,
expecially AcquisitionBaseCategories),

and in "Paths" text area I have:
portal_categories/function/**
portal_categories/group/**

Moreover, I had double-checked and those definitions were commited and
proper files and dirs are in CategoryTemplateItem and PathTemplateItem
on filesystem in directory from which bts are installed during test.
PathTemplateItem contains dir structure for group and there are files
and dirs corresponding to group/xxxx/yyyy.

I have removed everything from some_bt, so it contains ONLY "Categories"
and "Path" definition and nothing more. It still refuses to install
saying that there is no category, which apparently is defined by this bt.

What can be the reason for such behaviour? Any hints would be appreciated.

Regards
Jacek