[Erp5-dev] ISO country codes in ERP5

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Apr 10 16:57:17 CEST 2008

Hello,

In business world there is need to use ISO Country Codes for
parties.

From developer point of view country to ISO Country Code is just simple
mapping, eg: 'Poland' => 'PL', 'France' => 'FR'. And more - such map is
published on ISO site in various formats:
http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists.htm

Where in ERP5 such mapping shall reside? In portal_categories/region as
codification property for country (that is what we are doing right now)?
Those data might change from time to time and what about historical
changes? Anything else...?

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.