[Erp5-dev] ZGDChart, ZPyChart usage

Nicolas Delaby nicolas at nexedi.com
Tue Mar 18 11:40:34 CET 2008

Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've seen great charts representing resource stock history, eg on
> "ERP5 10 Key Advantages"[1]. I've grepped BT XML files for 'Chart'
> keyword, but nothing was found.

Hi, there is allready a Chart implementation in ERP5.
You can see it in ERP5Form.
OOoChart works in association with a listbox which is used to returns data.
This is currently a minimal implementation, but it will be upgraded very
soon.

regards.

--
Nicolas Delaby
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software