[Erp5-dev] Dates divergency, even if dates are exact...

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Mar 18 09:30:15 CET 2008

Hello,

On 2008-03-17, 11:14:20
Jean-Paul Smets <jp at nexedi.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Although this does not answer your exact question, I recommend for
> divergency testing (ie. rules) to include some tolerance, both for
> quantity and other values. I am not sure whether this is fully
> implemented yet.

Ok, I was too fast in previous mail. Is PropertyDivergenceTester[1]
good place to patch it for conditional (for date only) tolerance? I was
looking through *Rule*.py in ERP5/Document, but everything guide me to
generic testers. And I do not see any magic applied in
PropertyDivergenceTester.py which would allow me to configure its
behaviour on comparision.

[1]http://svn.erp5.org/erp5/trunk/products/ERP5/Document/PropertyDivergenceTester.py?view=markup

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.