[Erp5-dev] personModule_viewPersonList

bartek bartek at erp5.pl
Sat Mar 8 12:36:11 CET 2008

Tomasz Brzezina wrote:
> I wonder if i can make different viewPersonLists for different Roles
> (domain tree is used) - eg if i select customers - I need customer
> number, name, address and telephone. If I select merchants - I don't
> need customer_number, but I need organisation etc.

You can achieve this but not this way - you can add a column to the
listbox which would run a script and display different things depending
on the role. See wiki - listbox is quite well documented.

"feelings affect productivity. (...) unhappy people write worse
software, and less of it."
Karl Fogel, "Producing Open Source Software"