[Erp5-dev] Problem with OOo Import

Mohamadou Mbengue mmbengue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 12:19:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I am creating a bt to import OOo file in ERP5. To import a file in a
module, the user have to upload it and configure the mapping between the
file's column and the module property and then import the file.

At this time the user have to upload the file twice. The first time is
to do the mapping and the second to import data according to the given
mapping.

I would like to improve it by removing the second step and store the
data in the first step and reuse them while importing.

Do somebody have any idea of the best way to do this?

Mohamadou,