[Erp5-dev] Corner case in Task Report Generation

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Thu Feb 28 15:31:18 CET 2008

Hello,

I came across such case:
On Task - DestinationDecision is NOT set, Destinaton is an Organisation.
Under those circumstances
TaskReport_copyOrderPropertiesAndNotifyAssignee script raises
AttributeError since destination_decision_person is not set and it tries
to get its Title.

Maybe it would be enough to change this line (26):
destination_decision_person =
context.getDestinationValue(portal_type="Person")

into this:
destination_decision_person = context.getDestinationValue(portal_type=
["Person", "Organisation"])

I guess this need rethinking on the design level, so I'm not proposing
any patches now.

Mikolaj