[Erp5-dev] XHTML page w3c validation

Morin Fabien fabien at nexedi.com
Wed Jan 16 23:19:11 CET 2008

> This commit fix the w3c validator error? or there is another one?

ok, thx

But my message was not clear enough. I did not want at all to highlight
a bug in particular, I think tidy does not give the same result as the
w3c validator. Tidy reports warnings that seem to have no meaning and
does not signal some mistakes (which is more serious). So if we want
valid pages and a more evolved test system, w3c validator is a good
solution (it permit to test css file, and other things).