[Erp5-dev] Price change on delivery, TargetSolver and rule property divergence tester

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jan 16 15:57:10 CET 2008

Hello,

Originally Sale Invoice Transaction, which causality is delivered Sale
Packing List is not diverged, when Invoice Line's price is changed.

I've made it divergent, by modifying
default_invoicing_rule/default_property_tester and adding property
price, so it looks like:

start_date | Start Date
stop_date | Stop Date
price | Price

And now changing price on Invoice Line is setting Sale Invoice
Transaction into diverged state. Great :)

But it is not possible to invoke Accept Decision on such Sale Invoice
Transaction, as CopyToTarget target solver has hardcoded values and not
updating simulation movement's price property.

So I added it, diff is in CopyToTarget.py.diff.

Questions.

 1) Is there any guide to do such modification more Nexedish way (there
is such need in our case)?
 2) What other tools such I use to achieve same goal?
 3) If not (1) and and len(2) == 0 is my modification (assuming full
implementation related test coverage) safe enough?
 4) Any comments, tips, trick, point-outs welcome :)

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.