[Erp5-dev] Adding Line to Delivery and simulations...

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Jan 15 12:42:18 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using Revision: 18709. Installed BT5: erp5_base, erp5_trade,
erp5_pdm, erp5_accounting, erp5_invoicing.

Two Products: Product A, Product B.
Currency: PLN
Organisations: Client, Supplier

All rules in portal_rules validated.

Sale Order:
source = source_section = Client
destination = destination_section = Supplier
start_date = stop_date = today

Sale Order Line
resource = Product A
quantity = 10.0
price = 5.0

Sale Order ordered, confirmed, Sale Packing List generated, simulations
look right.

Sale Packing List packed, set ready, started, Sale Invoice Transaction
generated in planned state, simulations look right.

I added Invoice Line to generated Sale Invoice Transaction:
resource = Product B
quantity = 5.0
price = 1.0

And I'm quite surprised. Looking in portal_simulations, there is new
top level applied rule, default_invoice_transaction rule. I thought
that this movement, that it will be added under Sale Order applied
rule. Is it a bug or feature?

Same scenario - adding Sale Packing List Line:
resource = Product B
quantity = 5.0
price = 1.0

Is creating top level Applied Rule, default_delivery_rule, instead of
putting it under Sale Order Applied Rule. And Sale Packing List
causality_state is solved. But Sale Invoice Transaction generated from
this Sale Packing List do have added resource.

Is there any explanation about this? I found myself confused and
surprised, that adding new resource to Sale Packing List do not make it
divergent - well, it has changed to simulation tree related to order.

Thanks in advance for any help,

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.