[Erp5-dev] Changes to OOoTemplate

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Nov 1 13:47:44 CET 2007

Hi,

I will commit some changes to OOoTemplate which may break some templates
which use inclusion of subtemplates.

The reason why I do this change is because the current way was not
generic enough. It was doing at the class level things whichi should be
done at the template level. It did not permit the include of charts for
example.

Please review this patch and let me know if it has any major issue to
you. I also updated the README.

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
Nexedi: Consulting and Development of Libre / Open Source Software
http://www.nexedi.com
ERP5: Libre/ Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies