[Erp5-dev] Order cancellation and stock/simulation change

Romain Courteaud romain at nexedi.com
Thu Oct 25 14:38:16 CEST 2007

* ??ukasz Nowak [2007-10-25 13:17:30 +0200]:

> If I set up Sale Order to move Product p from Organisation s to
> Organisation c, quantity q, on some dates and plan it - there will be
> change of stock on future on p stock.
>
> But when I cancel this order, its stock is not reset.
>
> I thought that canceling planned/ordered shall cancel related
> simulations and reset resource stock.
>
> Is it bug? Feature? Any explanation?

It's a bug, which happens because simulation movements related to the
order are not reindexed when the state of the order is changed.

I added a test to reproduce this error, and this will be fixed soon.
http://svn.erp5.org?rev=17184&view=rev

Regards,
Romain