[Erp5-dev] problem with erp5-zope-2.8.9.1

Jérome Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Wed Oct 24 10:47:35 CEST 2007

bartek a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I upgraded rpm-s on Mandriva 2007.1, up to erp5-zope-2.8.9.1 and ran
> into some strange problems:
>
> - I can't use the server's manage_main tab, it throws "Error Value: name
> 'getDefaultSorting' is not defined" - both on new instances and on
> existing ones (as a result, I can't create a new erp5 site...); at the
> same time, manage tabs in an existing erp5 site work fine.

I have same problem with getDefaultSorting on 2007.0, it's apparently
related to ExternalEditor, because without ExternalEditor product the
problem disappears.

Also this bug is not fixed in this release and is anoying:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/143896

I have seen this in the log:
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/Marshall/validation/atxml/atxml.rng'
but this is because I have zope-Archetypes-1.4.0.final-1mdv2007.0
installed, I guess I should have used PortalTransforms and
MimetypesRegistry from nexedi repository instead.

Jérome