[Erp5-dev] Developer version of ERP5's packages for Debian

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Oct 11 11:48:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

I used svn-buildpackage to prove that it is good enough tool to
create .deb packages for ERP5. As I understand that such change shall
not be made on Nexedi's repository I've started project[1] on
Google-Code to achieve my goal (let's say it is now 80% complete).

You might read how to install ERP5 on Debian and derivatives[2] and what
kind of help is needed[3].

As soon as those package development system would be accepted I'd like
to commit full trees into Nexedi's repository, what I wouldn't do
without explicit permission.

Thanks to Yusei Tahara for creating debianized packages - I wouldn't be
able to achieve those goals from scratch.

I'm inviting anyone to test those packages, submit issues.

Please note that those packages are experimental and unofficial, and so
may destroy your system.

Those packages may destroy your system, because they are experimental
and unofficial.

You've been warned. Twice ;)

[1] http://code.google.com/p/deb4erp5
[2] http://code.google.com/p/deb4erp5/wiki/HowToRunERP5OnDebian